- Contact Us
- N Case It
- Polyply Composites
- Quality Assurance
Aurora Technologies, Inc.
Aurora Technologies, Inc. engineers can work directly with many CAD/CAM formats.
When emailing CAD files please ensure that the file is either AutoCAD DWG (2D) or AutoCAD DXF (2D). We have the most flexibility with AutoCAD files and we can even generate tool paths directly from your geometry, reducing programming time and speeding up our production process.
CAD Formats for Engineering
These are the CAD/CAM solutions that we have for engineering and these are the preferred types of CAD drawings that we would like to receive from our customers. These formats provide a seamless and reliable means for our Engineering Department to work with your parts. CAD files help to dramatically improve the speed of our manufacturing process and they help eliminate the possibilities for human error. In order by preference:
• Autodesk AutoCAD 2005 (DWG, DXF)
• SolidWorks Premium 2010 (SLDDRW, SLDPRT, SLDASM, IGES, STEP, PRT Pro/E)
• Planit Solutions AlphaCAM 2010 (ARD)
• Geometric Technologies ProCAM (PRT)
• Autodesk Inventor 10 (IPT, IAM, IDW)
Jeremy Joos – 636-257-6655 x118
Guy Seals – 636-257-6655 x135
Mike Kinder – 636-257-6655 x135
CAD Formats for Quoting
Our sales team has the following tools at their disposal to provide quotes based on these CAD file formats:
• Autodesk Design Review 2010 (DWF)
• Autodesk DWG TrueView 2010 (DWG)
• Autodesk Inventor View 2010 (IPT, IAM, IDW)
• Solid Edge Viewer 2009
• SolidWorks eDrawings 2010 (SLDDRW, SLDPRT, SLDASM, IGES, STEP, PRT Pro/E)
• SolidWorks Viewer 2010 (SLDDRW, SLDPRT, SLDASM, IGES, STEP, PRT Pro/E)
• Adobe Reader 9.2 (PDF)
Contact us if you are looking for a quote or if you would like to discuss a drawing with a member of our Sales Team, we will be able to quickly assist you with any of these file types.