- Contact Us
- N Case It
- Polyply Composites
- Quality Assurance
Aurora Technologies, Inc.
ATI Trade Shows
Posted: March 2, 2011
New ATI Website
Posted: February 25, 2011
Aurora Technologies, Inc. is proud to announce the launch of our brand new website!
A quick list of some of the benefits of the new website:
- ATI’s features are highlighted on our main pages (Home, Information, Documents, Applications and Locations).
- The new website offers a dedicated Contact Us page with a built-in contact form.
- The home page feature slides show each of our locations with our phone numbers and an easy method to see more information.
- ATI Brochures, flyers, QA Documents (and more) are all easily accessible via the new Documents menu.
- A new Applications menu shows some of the industries that ATI supplies (we are still adding here).
- All site content is streamlined and optimized for easy access for our customers.
- The new website allows ATI staff to update content immediately which will allow us to keep the site dynamic and current.
Aurora Technologies, Inc. Acquires Polyply Composites, Inc.
September 17, 2009
We would like to announce that Aurora Technologies, Inc. have acquired the assets of Polyply Composites, Inc., a company specializing in compression molding of SMC and BMC polyester fiberglass systems as well as pultrusions. Polyply Composites will continue to normally operate in Grand Haven, MI.
This new acquisition will not change how Polyply Composites is currently structured. David Qualls is the General Manager and Brad Soltysiak will be in charge of bids and estimates for Polyply Composites. All other employees have kept their former positions within the company.
We appreciate all of our vendors, customers, and employees’ continued cooperation as we work through this transition period.
Polyply Composites Website: